Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  20/JAN/2010 10:47 PM
Assunto:  Canhão de imagem.

 I was wondering if you were seeking this term ->


CRT  - Catodhe Ray Tube  (they use CRT in TV sets and some CRT computers, today they are being replaced by LCD screens.) 



   Electrons guns is the "canhão de imagem" itself, but I think most of times one can use both, though meaning the other. I mean a CRT for the "canhão de imagem" in Brazil.

   Because the Electron Gun in itself is not that important, the whole system is; so a CRT may be what you were asking for...


   See some of these at:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/img/McGrawHill/Encyclopedia/images/CE114010FG0010.gif        or "electrons guns" here



   Of course I was wrong as for Flybacks; in fact Flybacks [FBTs] are transformer used in CRTs.


Flyback Transformer (or FBT).   at     http://www.electronics-manufacturers.com/products/flyback-transformer-fbt-for-color-tv-computer-monitor-61.html
   and    http://www.a1articles.com/article_1268588_27.html



    Hope it clear it up now.        PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
canhão de imagem  –  Henry  20/JAN/2010, 3:12 PM
canhão de imagem  –  Sidney  20/JAN/2010, 4:09 PM
canhão de imagem  –  PPAULO  20/JAN/2010, 4:46 PM
 Canhão de imagem.  –  PPAULO  20/JAN/2010, 10:47 PM
Transparências.  –  PPAULO  20/JAN/2010, 11:14 PM
aula expositiva = lecture  –  Hi  23/JAN/2010, 4:24 AM
also "preleção" = "lecture"  –  Hi  23/JAN/2010, 4:28 AM
also "preleção" = "lecture"  –  Henry  23/JAN/2010, 4:52 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K